It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in ENOC 2020 and to contribute to the Mini-Symposium on Non-Smooth Dynamics (MS-10).
The scopes of the Mini-Symposium MS-10 encompass:
- measure differential inclusions and their numerical discretization (time-stepping methods)
- multi-body dynamics with unilateral constraints
- impact laws and friction laws
- control of non-smooth and hybrid systems
- stability theory for non-smooth systems
- dynamics of hybrid & switching systems
- nonlinear dynamics, bifurcations and chaos of non-smooth systems
- nonlinear waves in non-smooth systems
- application problems involving non-smooth dynamics
The ENOC conferences started in 1993 under the umbrella of the European Mechanics Society (EUROMECH) and succeeded a series of twelve International Conferences on Nonlinear Oscillations, organized under the responsibility of the Academies of Sciences in the East-European countries from 1952 until 1988. Both the previous and the current series of conferences intend to be a meeting place for nonlinear dynamics scientists from all over the world, where in particular “East meets West”.
Although the brand name ENOC (European Nonlinear Oscillations Conference) is still used as the historical abbreviation, the current European Nonlinear Dynamics Conferences aim at covering the complete field of Nonlinear Dynamics, including Multibody Dynamics and coupling to Stability, Identification, Control and (Structural) Optimization.
Detailed information on the ENOC 2020 Conference is given at the ENOC 2020 website.
Remco Ingmar Leine, University of Stuttgart, Germany
Vincent Acary, INRIA, France
Olivier Brüls, University of Liège, Belgium
Co-Chairs of the ENOC 2020 Mini-Symposium on Non-Smooth Dynamics